Thursday, September 25, 2008

730 days later...

What have we been doing!?! I am sure all of you want to know.

1. We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary (hence the 730 days...)













2. I have a job! Not just any job, an awesome job. I work for a National Maternal and Child Health Non-profit in DC. It's great- I get the ride the Metro everyday to work, I have an awesome boss, and wonderful co-workers.... it doesn't get much better than that.















3. I have been out of town 2 times in 3 months (North Carolina, New Jersey, and Albuquerque, NM).
















4. Eric started graduate school and he LOVES it!



















5. Eric started a new job!


















6. We found a church!















7. We have officially had Ella more than one year!















8. Ella has been through 2 months of obedience training and is doing wonderfully.














9. I have been wanting a pair of cowboy boots for 3 years now, do you think Eric will let me buy these?????





















10. And we are getting ready for this......


2 comments:

Becca said...

What a fun update and pictures, Jess. :) So glad you guys are doing well!

Miss you!
Becca

Cyndi said...

what church do you go to? That building is huge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...