Sunday, August 11, 2013

Luke's 1st hair cut

So on more than one occasion recently, I've had people ask me if Luke was a girl. I mean, seriously people!? He had blue on and I was calling him Luke. So, I decided to schedule his first hair cut. Not only because the comments, but I could tell that the long hair was making him really hot.

On Saturday we went to Mr. Bryon's barber shop to get Luke's hair cut. He was recommended by some moms at the church we've been attending and he definitely didn't let down.


Here's before, Beatles hair and all...


He's showing you his favorite thing to do these days...



Proof that Mommy is around.



Here's Mr. Bryon and the back of Luke's hair.



Here we go, another shot of the long hair. Mr. Bryon had a monster truck for him to play with and cartoons!



Mr. Bryon goes to work.



More toys.....







Yay!



Hi Mr. Bryon!








Luke did amazing well, though we did have to give him cheddar bunnies mid way through.



Thank you, Mr. Bryon for the haircut and the awesome car!




Inside Mr. Bryon's shop.








Pensive Luke, with his new trim!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great haircut~ what a handsome young boy! I think he is thinking of what he can do next!
We love him!
Nana and Papa Lou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...