This precious boy is 15 months old (well, yesterday... but that's ok). Luke is so much fun to be around these days. Besides having his 5 teeth coming in at the same time and a recent wonder week, he's still precious. His fun little personality is showing up more and more each day. He's extremely independent and doesn't really want any help at all. He's started to consistently wave 'hi" and "bye" to people and objects and it is sooooo cute. He does it on his own timing and definitely not on command. :)
He takes naps with his favorite stuffed animals, see above. The bunny from when I was a little girl, the blue elephant and a sheep (which is stuffed at the top of the crib). He spends most naps and evenings wrestling, organizing and talking to them until he falls asleep.
His really long morning nap is starting to interfere with his afternoon naps, so I've had to start waking him up every morning at an hour (see sweet sleepy face above). He's not quite ready to drop this morning nap, so I'm going to hang onto it for as long as possible.
He's still babbling non-stop and now he's pointing and babbling, really, really, cute I tell you. He's points at all kinds of things, but his favorite right now is the ceiling fan. No words yet, he's in no hurry to talk (or walk).
He's started shaking his head to things, sometimes it does mean 'no' and sometimes it doesn't. I'm still trying to figure out the consistency.
He's not walking yet, but oh so close. He'll go about 3 steps consistently before falling down.
His left lateral incisor is in and his top two primary molars have broken through... his bottom primary molars have two large bumps that are tender, hopefully those will break through soon.
He has his 15 month appointment at the end of August, so I'll have a stats update then. Check back soon!

1 comment:
It looks to me that he needs a side ways bed so he can stretch out sideways! Is there such a thing?
He is just so absolutely wonderful, precious and I miss him so very much!
Nana and Papa Lou
Post a Comment