Luke is crawling around like a camp and he's super fast. He is gaining more and more confidence with standing and trying to transfer to other surfaces. Here he is with his activity table.... it shouldn't surprise you that the music setting is his favorite.
Luke has a developed a HUGE appetite! He's currently eating lots of egg yolk, yogurt, bananas, pancakes, green beans, puffs, yogurt bites and carrots. I've started to just puree our food to make life easier and he loves it. His favorite food is kiwi. Yes, kiwi! I ate them nonstop when I was pregnant, so I guess that makes sense.
We've made several trips to the Carborro Fire Station to have his infant car seat checked and to have the convertible car seat installed. The firemen there are super sweet and let Luke sit in the truck. He was super excited and knew exactly what to do (see his hands on the wheel).
I'll leave you with one more... just precious. Booger on the cheek and all.





No comments:
Post a Comment