The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy- Ps. 126:3
Family, friends... the time has come to announce with joy, thankfulness and complete awe in the total greatness of God, that we are expecting our first child. We are almost 15 weeks pregnant and due May 13. Baby H, we can't wait to meet you and we are truly honored to be your parents, already....
Psalm 22:9- Yet you brought me safely from my mother’s womb and led me to trust you at my mother’s breast.
Psalm 71:6
Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me.
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! SO happy for you guys!
Congrats! We are so happy for you! Jerry & Katie
With tears of joy in my eyes, let me say that I am so happy for the two of you! I know you will be awesome parents and raise Baby H in God's light to follow His will.
Congratulations! That is fantastic news. I'm so excited for the two of you!
Your child is going to be blessed with two amazing and loving parents.
Post a Comment