Friday, July 12, 2013

Good-bye Chapel Hill... Hello, new home!

So we've been quite busy since our last post. We went down to Jacksonville for a quick weekend trip for a family reunion. As a side note, I don't recommend driving for almost two full days in the a three day period with a baby.

Luke got to meet most of the Hawkins family and his great grandmother.







The weekend before we moved, I went to a friend's shower in DC.



And stayed with this cute gal...





We then closed on a house and moved on July 2. Thank goodness for the help of Grammi (Eric's mom) and Nana (my mom) or I wouldn't have made it.


 We're settling in and really getting used to the idea of being first time homeowners. Luke has been swinging a lot at his new local park.




AND talk about convenient timing, Luke is teething like crazy. I can see one tooth coming through and I have a feeling there are at least two more trying to make their appearance. He won't let me look inside his mouth though. I can tell he's feeling really bad because he took a nap on top of me the other day, this NEVER happens.

Nap #1, doing the precious baby feet tuck.

Nap #2, right on top of Mommy.

Get to feeling better sweet baby boy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...