Saturday, May 25, 2013

So, where we've been!

We started out May with the last work trip for me to New Orleans. Luke had an amazing time in the Big Easy- eating red beans and rice, riding the trolley and listening to the life jazz bands on Decatur Street. Looks like my little man while share my love of New Orleans.
















Landon also graduated high school! Here's a blurry shot of him walking off stage and singing the MHS alma mater.







 Finally, some new things that Luke's up to!

  • He's finally started waving hello and bye bye.

  • He definitely knows the words Ella, more, all done, water, ball, mama and dada. 
 
  • We've started whole milk yesterday! Success, he like it.
 
  • He's started dancing and for some reason I can't get a video of him to upload!

  • ANNNND, he got a nasty stomach virus at nursery and shared it with me. He came out of it quickly after about 24 hours... I'm still dealing with it now. 



Finally, here's some cute photos of him recently.


 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, adore and admire this beautiful gift that God has given us!
I pray daily for him to listen to God's voice and obey. I have a store house of songs and stories to tell him! We are so very grateful! You guys are wonderful parents!
Nana and Papa Lou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...