Oh, like father... like son... right, Eric???
![]() |
| Enjoying a Shrimp Po Boy in New Orleans (2012) |
I'm a little late with posting the 10 month photos with Leo. It's near impossible to get him to stay still... I might try for round two later.
![]() |
| I'll just climb on top of Leo, mom! |
We had a wonderful first Easter as a family.... I also learned that I have a really, really long son. The Easter outfit that we had for him was supposed to be pants. Um, yes, they actually turned out to be knickers. Oh well, he still looked precious. Next year, I'll have the white socks and shoes, mom..... promise!
We're pumped it's baseball season. It reminds me of when I gave birth!!! I went into labor while we were watching a Nats game (on TV, not in person.. thank you LORD!).
![]() |
| 2012 Season... FREEZING! |
AND.... I really wish I was right here, right now.
![]() |
| Sunset, Rosemary Beach |












No comments:
Post a Comment