Monday, October 15, 2012

F I V E Months!

What!? We have a five month old!? I seriously can't believe it. Luke is getting more and more fun by the day. He's becoming so interactive with everyone he meets. He's started to see Ella and become interested. He's incredibly tactile- he's into touching everything (and of course it all goes in his mouth). He's started this scratching motion by moving his hands over all the items he's touching. He's SO close to crawling. This week he actually pushed himself up while on tummy time (you can see on those photos with his red and white onesie) and he pulls his legs under himself and then pushes himself forward with his legs... crazy. He just hasn't figured out that his arms work quite yet.

Other news this weekend, Luke got to meet Uncle Jeff this weekend. Yay!

And.... I cut 8 inches off my hair. I was completely over it and it needed to go. Fun times for a new do!



Hi Leo!

Hi Mom!





What's this?

Looks fun!


I'll just stick it in my mouth.






Uncle Jeff is so fun!

 I had the best time hanging out with him.





Before........After

2 comments:

N said...

He is so precious! I love your new hair cut!!!

Becca said...

I can't believe he's figuring out how to crawl! WOW! Love his grin, LOVE your haircut, LOVE you guys!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...