Monday, September 29, 2008

Sharin' the Love!

It's that time of year again....

Fall? Yup..

Pumpkin Spice Latte? Yup....

Sweaters? Yup..yup..

Boots?.. Yup

But my absolute favorite thing about fall is........




Apples you ask? Not just your average joe schmoe apple, but Honeycrisp Apples. I first discovered these beauties a couple of years ago. They have spoiled me for life and now have become the standard by which I measure and compare all other apples. Honeycrisp are in season during the fall and I wait for them all year long!

I just wanted to share the love, so go out right now.... buy a bushel (they're worth it)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess! Every fall I also look forward to Honeycrisp apples. I just went to an apple farm and picked a whole bag full. Wish we could have gone together. Hugs, katie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...