
Greetings everyone! I know you all might have been wondering (maybe) what we have been up to.... I am excited to announce that we are moving. Yes, you read that right. Eric finally heard from his graduate application (the day before his birthday) and he has been accepted to the Graduate program in Architecture at Virginia Tech. We aren't moving to Blacksburg, but actually to Alexandria Virginia. The architecture graduate program has a location in Alexandria, which is great for us. Alexandria is a suburb of Washington DC, which brings great job opportunities for both of us.
I turned in my resignation at my job and I am official "leaving" the last week of June. Eric will probably turn in his resignation around the same time. We are hoping to move by the 4th of July. Eric's school starts mid August. I will be working full time and Eric will be working part time and doing school. Please pray for us during this transition- a place to live, jobs, a church, everything! I am trying not to worry and just trust that God is bigger and can do more than I can ever imagine.
2 comments:
Congrats! that is so exciting =)
Hey girl! Wow, I'm late on catching up with everything. I'm so happy and excited for you!! Tell Eric I said congratulations and I hope to see you before you leave. I miss you so much! Loves!
Post a Comment