ahh Becca, I would love to share about my life over the blog world..... Becca tagged me to tell the blog world 7 things you might not know about me. don't worry i'll think of someone else to tag.
random fact #1. i love, love, love english peas. not just any english peas, they can only be Le Sueur English Peas.... look on the canned eisle, the only peas you will find with a silver label. strange, i know...
random fact #2. most people do not know i was born in Mississippi. yes, i claim it. Indianola, Mississippi- Sunflower County- does it get better? yes it does, Indianola is also the birthplace of another incredible person, the GREAT B.B. King. ahhhh, gotta love Indianola Mississippi.
random fact #3. i am terrified of cockroaches. i don't know if there is a cockroach phobia, but if there is, i have it. when i went to Auburn for undergrad they had them everywhere! not just little tiny roaches, but HUGE roaches- called palmetto roaches. they are like small rodents, they have to pick themselves up to move... and they FLY! i lived in this really really old house that was infested with them... no, i did not live in filth. the house was bombed probably every 2 weeks, but they always came back. you know what they say... roaches can survive an atomic bomb and they are the oldest living animal on the planet... yuck, that gives me the creeps.
random fact #4. i believe in homeopathic and wholistic medicine. herbs, accupuncture, thai chi, yoga, yup... all true.
random fact #5. over the past couple of years i have become afraid of flying... yikes, yes. every take off and landing, i say a prayer over and over and i death-grip my armrest.
random fact #6. i am double-jointed... fingers, elbows, knees.
random fact #7. i am OCD when it comes to getting my oil changed and my car tunned up. if i am over at all i start to freak out....
i tag... Brittany (if you have time) and Sarah B.
2 comments:
Thanks for "playing," Jess. :)
I used to not be afraid of flying when I was little, but now I also PRAY and PRAY with every take off and landing (and hold Matt's hand SO TIGHT). I'm glad I'm not alone. :) Cockroaches are also quite ubiquitous in Florida--UGH.
I hope you two have a good weekend!
Love you!
Becca
LOL...gotta love the AU cockroches!! And I had no clue you were afraid of flying?! That cracks me up b/c you are always on the go!
Post a Comment