Sunday, May 6, 2007

Jacksonville!

Hello to all of you faithful bloggers. I just made it to Jacksonville FL for a conference with work. The conference doesn't "officially" start till tomorrow morning, but I needed to get here early. After an hour wait on the tarmac in ATL and a 32.50 shuttle ride, I made it! Great thing is, the City of Jacksonville has free wireless for the city.... yea I can finally catch up on my blogging. :)
Thomas came for a visit this past week, he was here Wed till around 1pm today. We had an awesome visit, we ate, ate and ate some more.... somewhere in between all of that we went to a Braves game and did some shopping. It's always a joy to be able to hang out with my one and only brother.... and it's been really great to see Eric and Thomas get to know each other better.
Here are some photos from the weekend.






















2 comments:

Becca said...

I'm so glad you had a good visit with Thomas. :) I know I've really enjoyed watching my brothers and Matt interact, and watching my dad and Matt hang out. It makes my heart so happy! :) I still cannot believe you're only 90 minutes from me right now. If you have an evening with no dinner plans, I would totally come up and have dinner with you! Just let me know. :) I hope the conference is worthwhile and that the time away from your honey passes quickly!

Becca said...

I guess we won't be dining together while you're in Jax... but I'm so glad you're returning to your husband today!! Happy sweet reunion to you and Eric! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...